Through our partnership with Chroma ATE, access to the following state of the art laboratory facilities provides a more robust testing environment for our products.
- Temperature and Humidity
- HALT and HASS
- High Power Energy Recycling Burn-In System
- Desktop Fluorescent X-ray Analyzer
- Automated Storage & Retrieval System
The EMC Lab supports testing products for Electro-Magnetic Compatibility (Electro-Magnetic Interference & Electro-Magnetic Susceptibility.)
In this lab, Radiation Tests, Conduction Tests, and Electrostatic Discharge(ESD) Tests are executed.
This lab includes:
- An Anechoic chamber (7*4*3m)
- A Conduction test site
- An Electrostatic Discharge(ESD) test site
In this lab, we are able to provide rapid product temperature change rates and use varying levels of relative humidity to locate design problems, thereby improving product quality and reliability.
This lab includes two programmable walk-in temperature/humidity chambers.
In this lab, we have:
- QualMark HALT Chamber OVS 2.5eLF.
- QualMark HALT Chamber Typhoon 4.0.
- Chroma HASA ATS
- Liquid Nitrogen Cooled
- Rapid thermal transitions
- Up to 60ºC/min on product
- -100°C to +200°C operating range.
- Repetitive Shock Vibration
- 6 degrees of freedom
- 3 axes & 3 rotations, simultaneous
- Broad frequency band (2-10,000 Hz)
- Combined Environment
- Thermal and Vibration
- Low ambient noise
The Calibration Laboratory is recognized by the Taiwan Accreditation Foundation (TAF) with an ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation.
- Optical Calibration Lab
- Electrical Calibration Lab
- Physical Calibration Lab
The burn-in system could raise the product reliability of high power system.
- The power recycling system can economize power consumption by 70% to 80%.
- Well Protected：
- Dummy proofs built from limit switches prevent incorrect installation.
- A fire distinguishing device FM-200 (Halogenated alkane) is built into the lab.
- Multiple Power Recycling：
- The system can recycle single/three phase AC power and DC power.
Universal x-ray fluorescence spectrometer provides elemental analysis for WEEE and RoHS compliance.