Is there a remote command for setting the 3-phase mode of a Chroma 61601 to 'Master'?
Yes. Take the following SCPI commands for example:
Tags: AC Power Sources
- What Chroma AC Sources can be used to simulate the Transients defined in IEC standard's 61000-4-11 etc.?
- What are the Input Voltage configurations for Chroma AC Sources?
- What is the maximum DC output voltage Chroma has available in our Family of DC Power Supplies?
- How well are current and voltage measurements synchronized (are there any time delays) and how does this change under different operating modes (current, voltage, or power regulation)?
- What is the response time of the current, voltage, and power regulation, and through what interface?
11163/19%Last update: 2012-11-08 09:11
Author: Tyrone Shelby
You can comment this FAQ
Comment of inizcbRxweQhdfU:
You saved me a lot of halsse just now.
Added at: 2011-12-30 06:45
Comment of fJNItIyHmhr:
Added at: 2011-12-31 00:38
Comment of rUcKlJpTi:
C2eG72 , [url=http://jmwmollsgjde.com/]jmwmollsgjde[/url], [link=http://qjkolwneuvpl.com/]qjkolwneuvpl[/link], http://wufvszczsxor.com/
Added at: 2011-12-31 08:43
Comment of ZkAcdcIMaBq:
Added at: 2012-01-01 06:00