What is the significance of the constant power operating envelope provided by Chroma's 62000P series?
Constant power operation means that, unlike conventional power supplies, the 62000P series DC Power Supplies can provide higher current levels as the output voltage is reduce along a constant power curve. Therefore, high voltage/low current and low voltage/high current UUTs can be testing using one power supply instead of two or three conventional supplies saving cost and space.
- What Chroma AC Sources can be used to simulate the Transients defined in IEC standard's 61000-4-11 etc.?
- What are the Input Voltage configurations for Chroma AC Sources?
- What is the maximum DC output voltage Chroma has available in our Family of DC Power Supplies?
- If the customers UUT voltage is higher than the maximum voltage rating for the 63800 Series of AC Loads can a Step - Down transformer be used?
- How well are current and voltage measurements synchronized (are there any time delays) and how does this change under different operating modes (current, voltage, or power regulation)?
11261/20%Last update: 2011-05-24 08:49
Author: Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc.
You cannot comment on this entry