Do Chroma's 62000H Series DC Power Supply have a constant power operating mode? Meaning the supply outputs a precise power by adjusting the current and the voltage.
- What Chroma AC Sources can be used to simulate the Transients defined in IEC standard's 61000-4-11 etc.?
- What are the Input Voltage configurations for Chroma AC Sources?
- What is the maximum DC output voltage Chroma has available in our Family of DC Power Supplies?
- If the customers UUT voltage is higher than the maximum voltage rating for the 63800 Series of AC Loads can a Step - Down transformer be used?
- How well are current and voltage measurements synchronized (are there any time delays) and how does this change under different operating modes (current, voltage, or power regulation)?
9078/18%Last update: 2011-04-21 11:48
Author: Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc.
You cannot comment on this entry