We use your 62000B-6-1 mainframe, 62015B modules & a 620007 supervisory unit in a factory tester which is required to be calibrated. Does each 62015B need calibrated or just the mainframe, or just the supervisory unit?
- What Chroma AC Sources can be used to simulate the Transients defined in IEC standard's 61000-4-11 etc.?
- What are the Input Voltage configurations for Chroma AC Sources?
- What is the maximum DC output voltage Chroma has available in our Family of DC Power Supplies?
- How well are current and voltage measurements synchronized (are there any time delays) and how does this change under different operating modes (current, voltage, or power regulation)?
- What is the response time of the current, voltage, and power regulation, and through what interface?
9450/18%Last update: 2011-05-24 08:44
Author: Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc.
You cannot comment on this entry