What is the significance of having “three current ranges” in your loads?
A third, low current operating and measurement range has been designed into the 63600 DC Loads to provide solutions for emerging sleep, idle and standby mode testing required by Energy Star consumer electronics. This capability eliminates having to use complex and unique test bench equipment. Ideal for all types of consumer electronics when precision current settings and measurements are required at milliamp and microamp levels.
- If the customers UUT voltage is higher than the maximum voltage rating for the 63800 Series of AC Loads can a Step - Down transformer be used?
- How well are current and voltage measurements synchronized (are there any time delays) and how does this change under different operating modes (current, voltage, or power regulation)?
- What is the response time of the current, voltage, and power regulation, and through what interface?
- What is the sampling rate of the current, and voltage measurements?
- When regulating current, is the measured current read the actual current, or is it the initial desired current?
6038/10%Last update: 2011-06-07 08:17
Author: Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc.
You cannot comment on this entry