What is the power consumption for the Chroma 63205 DC LOAD? During normal operation, used as a load for 54V, 100A. Does it need 3-phase connection?
The 63200 DC Load is a LOAD. The Load gets its current from the source that is hooked to the LOAD Connections. The 120/240 Vac input to the load is only used to power the Fans, and Bias Power Supply to control the Load and does not require power greater than 150Watts. The Power is from what ever source your customer is attaching to the Load Terminals.
No, it doesn't need a 3-phase connection. It's a simple NEMA plug.
- What Chroma AC Sources can be used to simulate the Transients defined in IEC standard's 61000-4-11 etc.?
- What are the Input Voltage configurations for Chroma AC Sources?
- What is the maximum DC output voltage Chroma has available in our Family of DC Power Supplies?
- If the customers UUT voltage is higher than the maximum voltage rating for the 63800 Series of AC Loads can a Step - Down transformer be used?
- How well are current and voltage measurements synchronized (are there any time delays) and how does this change under different operating modes (current, voltage, or power regulation)?
7316/13%Last update: 2011-06-23 10:11
Author: Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc.
You cannot comment on this entry