What is flashover (ARC)?
Obviously indicate that can't occur breakdown in safety standard and partly safety standard request can't occur Flashover/ARC(figure 4), and without definite test standard. ARC belongs to a kind of electrical discharge, when ARC occurred it means insulation capability insufficient. If ARC occurred several times then it will result in breakdown.
Tags: hipot safety testers
- Why do products need to undergo electrical safety tests?
- When is Safety Testing Required?
- What is Electrical Shock ?
- What are the primary tests in Electrical Safety Testing?
- Why do I need a fast discharge circuit in an electrical safety tester?
2747/8%Last update: 2010-12-28 08:47
Author: Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc.
You cannot comment on this entry