How well are current and voltage measurements synchronized (are there any time delays) and how does this change under different operating modes (current, voltage, or power regulation)?
The 63600 series DC Loads measurment is synchronized, and the 62000P DC Power Supply and 63200 series DC Loads are not. The delay time is 10 ms in 63200 series DC Loads and 100ms in 62000P series Power Supply. ( The time is the same under different modes.)
Tags: DC Electronic Loads
- What Chroma AC Sources can be used to simulate the Transients defined in IEC standard's 61000-4-11 etc.?
- What are the Input Voltage configurations for Chroma AC Sources?
- What is the maximum DC output voltage Chroma has available in our Family of DC Power Supplies?
- If the customers UUT voltage is higher than the maximum voltage rating for the 63800 Series of AC Loads can a Step - Down transformer be used?
- What is the response time of the current, voltage, and power regulation, and through what interface?
14195/34%Last update: 2011-05-24 09:30
Author: Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc.
You cannot comment on this entry