We are currently seeking an EST & LCR Electrical Applications Engineer to work in our Marlborough, Massachusetts office. Applicant must have identifiable characteristics that complement the company’s core values (Customer Focus, Efficiency, Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, and Passion). This is a full time position with the opportunity to receive benefits after 90 days of employment like Medical, Dental, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Profit Sharing, Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay.
The EST & LCR Electrical Applications Engineer is responsible for pre-and post-sales hardware and software applications support using Chroma’s instruments and Automated Test Systems (ATE). This position includes identifying best test practices with our customers and the development of application documentation and presentation. This position requires working closely with Chroma’s EST & LCR product line across a variety of exciting technologies including Medical, EV, Battery, Appliance and Semiconductor. This position supports our customers and sales team.
- Pre- and post-sale internal and external technical support
- Interface with sales, operations, service, and engineering teams to address customer/prospect test application issues – time on the bench is required
- Develop documentation including application notes, white papers, FAQ’s, and technical articles
- Engage with manufacturing facility to define and apply new test methodologies using latest system architecture
- Conduct product demos in customer facilities or online
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required
- US Citizenship required due to government contracts
- BSEE with minimum of 2 years of experience is desirable
- The ideal candidate will have experience with electrical test instruments and proven track record of the ability to identify and communicate turnkey test solutions
- Knowledge of LabView and experience with automated test software is desirable
- 15%-25% travel required
- ATE experience a strong plus
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.