Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems
including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC Loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power
Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, LED Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military,
Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine and Regulatory Testing.
This position is responsible for sales of company Automated Test Systems. It is a highly technical sales role that
includes relationship management of client accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop a plan to penetrate the market, maintain our market presence for Chroma’s C8000 Systems (AC/DC Power
Supplies, DC/DC Converters, UPS, Solar Inverters, etc.)
- Identifying key accounts and market requirements; identifying trends, threats and opportunities for product
- Develop short-term and long-term strategies and sales plans for new account acquisition and management of all
- Train and coach the internal sales organization (Regional Managers / Internal Sales Support) to identify and generate
leads for the market / provide tech support for regional/internal sales for ongoing customer accounts
- Responsible for providing detailed monthly reporting and forecast to Director of Sales on key accounts and market
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Experience managing a sales team and a minimum of 3 years of sales and marketing experience within the
automated test system or Power Supply industry
- Extensive background in sales, corporate accounts and strategic selling is critical
- Proven success specifically within business with an emphasis on forecasting, channel development and strategic sales
- PC literacy is a must; Sage CRM knowledge a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills required
- Need to be organized and efficient
- US Citizenship a plus for certain Government contracts
This is a supervisory position. Candidate will manage from 2 to approximately 8 staff members.
General office skills and dexterity are required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.