As the EV Product Manager, you will be the in-house expert for a line of test instrumentation and their applications that relate to the electric vehicle industry. You will craft the messaging and positioning for the products. You’ll conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. You will grasp and translate technical capabilities and differentiators into customer benefit. In your role, you will be the expert in identifying key customers, researching competition, identifying market trends for the electric vehicle market and transfer that knowledge to our sales and marketing teams.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves providing product training, content for application notes, and white paper development.
- Responsible for identifying Key Accounts and going to customer site with sales to help close orders.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with sales, applications and/or production facility to address any technical issues that may arise.
- Conduct market research to assess customer attitudes, market conditions, and competitive information and recommend action plans from the research. Provide ideas for new products and features.
- Responsible for preparing product sales forecasts and monitoring inventory levels including liaison with production facility to ensure supply timelines.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan. Interact with marketing specialists and management regarding product campaigns including promotional activities, direct mail and trade events.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with at least 2 years’ experience working in an EV electronics technology driven industry. Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree – EE Degree preferred
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with cross-functional teams and executive management.
- Very strong written communication skills.
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.