This position requires the practical Electromechanical Assembly experience preferred however we are will to train the right candidate. This is an entry level position that will provide training and growth opportunities in the manufacturing industry.
A successful candidate will have experience running an Electromechanical Production Assembly function and have hands-on experience in building these systems. This candidate will also possess skills in wire and electrical fixture assembly. Technical skills to interact with Engineering and Production Control.
Working knowledge of Inventory and Work Order processes in order to manage and control the work environment including interaction with Warehouse functions.
Technical skills include the ability to read wiring diagrams, rack-stack drawing, and technical standards for various military and commercial wiring requirements. Documentation of procedures and practices is a must along with knowledge of Safety and Quality Standards.
- Building custom designed rack-stack-multi-instrument assemblies
- Test fixtures
- Wire assemblies for both commercial and military customers.
- Manage and maintain supporting documentation for each build.
- Maintain and organized and efficient work area.
- Capable of working on multiple builds at any point in time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, and stretch, stand for extended periods of time, and climb stairs, reach, twist, sit, and walk.
- Must be able to tolerate Hot and Cold conditions.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must possess good eye/hand coordination and fine motor skills.
- Must be able to pass a Color-Blind test. (Wires come in colors)
- Must have math skills to add and subtract.
- Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to learn quickly and retain knowledge.
- Comfortable using hand tools.
- Must be able to pass Drug test and Background check.
- Must be available to work overtime and some weekends.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSjobs@chromaUSA.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.