The Engineering Services Coordinator performs functions related to Bill of Materials maintenance, configuration and document control, and coordinating project flow through the use of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) software. Acts as the main liaison between the Engineering and Production departments.
- Ensures successful project handoff to Production by managing and maintaining Bill of Materials (BOM) release.
- Verifies that correct parts and quantities are accurate for all phases of engineering builds.
- Work with Engineering to create part numbers, descriptions, and Source Control Drawings (SCD’s) for new products and components.
- Creates and maintains project related documentation, including ECOs, EARs, etc.
- Assists management in generating executive reports in MS Excel.
- Controls and manages documents for new and revised procedures, work instructions, and forms.
- Handles multiple project and administrative tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Education: Associates Degree or higher.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position within a Manufacturing or Engineering field.
- Good comprehension of hardware BOM structures (understands inventory codes, P/C codes, unit of measure, etc)
- Experience with Sage Mas 200 or similar ERP platforms
- Understanding of manufacturing flows and processes is a plus.
- Experience with document control/management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and able to manage time effectively.
- Strong knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel and Visio. Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro is a plus.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.