The Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing sales strategies in order to drive sales within the assigned region. This role is responsible and accountable for creating, servicing, and maintaining an opportunity pipeline with current Chroma customers as well as generating new regional business with the overall goal of meeting sales targets. Both Inside and Outside sales skills are required.
The Sales Account Manager builds strong relationships with customers and identifies solutions to their power conversion or safety testing requirements. She/he is responsible for keeping the management team informed of strategic planning and performance, as well as working with crosses functional teams such as Inside Sales, Marketing, Order Entry, and Service. The position is also responsible for ensuring that any challenges affecting the ability to develop long term relationships between Chroma and its customers in their assigned area are managed to resolution.
The position requires excellent people-management skills, high focus on sales targets, an ability to communicate at all levels in the organization, and a thorough understanding of Chroma’s products and applications.
- Develop and execute strategic plan for his/her region to ensure sales targets are given every opportunity to be met.
- Responsible and accountable for instrument sales target as well as identifying automated test solutions.
- Focus on new growth markets and target accounts.
- Look for ways to improve sales in their region and communicates their ideas to senior management.
- Travel into regions on regular basis (25%) to meet with key customers and/or prospect new accounts as well as attend trade/networking events.
- Schedule and Perform product demonstrations to customers while differentiating Chroma products from competitor offerings.
- Advanced level of specialized sales and power conversion test solution knowledge with a solid understanding of Chroma’s products and technologies.
- Ability to travel within region 25% of the time.
- BSEE degree or 5+ years of regional technical sales experience preferably in a power conversion industry. Preferred
- Self-motivation, self-management and professionalism with advanced organizational, negotiation, problem solving skills and team building skills. High energy with the capability to manage multiple customers in a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
- Strong level of business acumen, in order to articulate and understand the business requirements from the customer’s perspective as well as Chroma’s internal requirements.
- Proven track record in achieving and overachieving targets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and preferably Sage CRM.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.