Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC Loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, LED Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine and Regulatory Testing.
The Field Resident Support Engineer is responsible for providing world class on-site assistance to one of our main customers. He will be responsible for supporting installations, hardware/software troubleshooting, and repair of ATE power measurement systems. The Field Resident Support Engineer will work out of the customer’s facility in Ogden, Utah. Activities are to be accomplished per management directives and in compliance with Chroma USA policies and procedures.
- Provide on-site hardware and software troubleshooting and repair of ATE power measurement systems and instruments
- Interpret schematics and apply electronic theory to customer issues involving Chroma power test equipment
- Diligent in solving and following up on customer issues
- Document and track open issues and course of action taken in resolution
- Analyse and interpret Power Pro software test programs to aid in troubleshooting
- BSEE with 5+ years experience
- Ability to self-manage and be proactive
- Hands-on experience in Test and Measurement equipment
- Solid electrical/electronic theory knowledge
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Understanding of Test Engineering methodology
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Effective time management
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Field Service experience with Automated Test Equipment
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, or a Permanent Resident
- Knowledge of Chroma’s PowerPro software is a plus
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.