Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC Loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, LED Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine and Regulatory Testing
Chroma is seeking to fill this role with an experienced sales, marketing or program office professional. Must have electronic background and be familiar with electronic test equipment and/or automated test systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Finding and reviewing government solicitations
- Generating bids and proposals
- Traveling to various government installations and prime contractors to provide product introductions and presentations
- Develop and execute strategic plan for his/her region to ensure sales targets are given every opportunity to be met.
- Responsible and accountable for instrument sales target as well as identifying automated test solutions.
- Look for ways to improve sales in their region and communicates their ideas to senior management.
- Travel into regions on regular basis to meet with key customers and/or prospect new accounts as well as attend trade/networking events.
- Has responsibility to plan strategy for and grow assigned business segment.
- Desired – Advanced level of specialized sales and power conversion test solution knowledge with a solid understanding of Chroma’s products and technologies.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Desired – BSEE degree or 5+ years of technical sales experience in Government Contracts
- Self-motivation, self-management and professionalism with advanced organizational, negotiation, problem solving skills and team building skills. High energy with the capability to manage multiple customers in a dynamic, rapidly growing company.
- Strong level of business acumen, in order to articulate and understand the business requirements from the customer’s perspective as well as Chroma’s internal requirements.
- Proven track record in achieving and overachieving targets.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and preferably Sage CRM.
This is a non-supervisory position.
General office skills and dexterity are required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.