Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems
including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC Loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power
Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, LED Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military,
Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine and Regulatory Testing.
Applicant must have identifiable characteristics that complement the company’s core values: Customer Focus,
Efficiency, Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, and Passion.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Support Regional Sales Managers with sales information and quotes to prospects and customers
- Support Regional Sales Managers with processing orders
- Working with sales database
- Follow-up with customers on quotes and information
- Fast Pace Environment
- Detail orientated position
- 2 years prior sales experience required
- Sage CRM experience a plus
- Strong written communications skills
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Must be dependable, working hours 7:30AM-4:30PM
- Able to follow directions, manage multiple tasks, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner.
- 4 Year College degree a plus
- Electronics industry sales environment experience helpful
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.