Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC Loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, LED Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine and Regulatory Testing.
Applicant must have identifiable characteristics that complement the company’s core values: Customer Focus, Efficiency, Integrity, Accountability, Collaboration, and Passion.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Inside Sales Representatives are required to develop sales opportunities from daily emails/leads from website by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Solicit new leads, creating new accounts, building rapport.
- Provide technical information, qualifying testing requirements and explanations.
- Prepare quotations and assisting customers with inside sales support and services.
- Support Regional Sales Manager(s) with outside quote requests, freight quotes, entering new companies, contact information, product information, inventory lead time, creating sales reports, scheduling Outlook Meetings, scheduling conference calls, follow ups and filing emails.
- Close new leads/opportunities by answering telephone, fax, and e-mail inquiries.
- Verify and enter company information, research company profile to determine qualification for Net Payment Terms and working with Accounting to establish new accounts.
- Fill orders by reviewing purchase orders for correct billing address, payment terms, shipping information, product numbers, pricing and transferring orders to fulfillment.
- Communicate with purchasing departments, shipping departments, accounting departments and provide expected delivery dates and explaining back-orders to clients.
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintain communication by troubleshooting, reporting, tracking problems and provide best solutions to resolve any issues to ensure the clients will have a positive experience with Chroma Systems Solutions.
- Maintain and follow up on quotes to track/update status of procurement with purchasing department.
- Refresh job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participate in educational opportunities and continue developing product knowledge.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for new requests from customers, internal departments and Regional Sales Manager(s) to achieve maximum sales goals.
- College degree, a plus
- Prior sales experience necessary
- Sage CRM experience, a plus
- Strong written communications, MS Office, CRM, Excel and PC skills
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Electronics industry sales environment experience helpful
This is a non-supervisory position.
General office skills and dexterity are required. Drivers license required with good driving record.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.