Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC Loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, LED Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine and Regulatory Testing
Looking for someone who takes personal pride in a working network. Some of the problems will be things you have never heard of before, so you need to know how to find an answer that may not be obvious. Future advancement opportunities available. If you are good at what you do, we have more to teach you.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Desktop, Local Software support
- PC Maintenance
- Basic User account functions within Active Directory
- Shared Network Drives
- Access to any specialty programs, i.e. Key Dongles, Lightscribe, PrimoPDF, etc…
- Remote Desktop knowledge
- Physical Networking issues (cabling, power, etc.)
- Determine if new PC is needed, prepare PCs, re-purpose or recycle old PCs.
- MCSE/MCSA/A+ certificate or 2 years professional experience
- Enjoy the working network environment
- Detail oriented
- Working mostly on user computers and printers
This is a non-supervisory position.
General office skills & dexterity, and excellent written and oral communication skills are required
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.