- Receive and process clean Instrument PO’s & ATE Orders from CRM or Direct from Sales.
- Receive & Process clean service PO’s for accessories as a “backup” function to Service Team.
- Cover phones as needed to support Admin functions around company.
- Schedule freight orders/create BOL’s.
- Manage on-line orders with Marketing to insure timely shipments.
- Quote shipping charges to Sales/ATE Departments per potential orders.
- Filing of hard copy documents and manages history files.
- Coordinate demand for instruments from Taiwan Ready List based off of instrument demand
- Coordinate shipment of instruments based off of receipt of product from Taiwan and release pending back orders and current orders to shipping queue
- Coordinate shipments with warehouse/operations per their inquiries on orders in their shipping queue
- Process sales inquiries regarding misc. charges i.e. calibrations/expedited charges etc.
- Communication with purchasing based off stock demands inquiries
- Locate calibration certificates/warranty proof for previous orders based off service/sales inquiries
- Confirm stock based off MAS ERP for sales
- Cover East Coast Order Processing in Administrators absence (order processing/east)
- Provide files to A/R end of day for q/c and invoicing
- Follow up with A/R on $ received on CIA (Cash in Advance) orders
- Follow up with A/R on terms approved on new customers
- Create $0.00 shipping request based off of individual departments demands i.e. marketing/i.e./operations
- Approve various A/P invoices i.e. shipping /freights
- Coordinate with Accounting regarding ATE orders/ shipments
- Run ATSR twice daily.
- Review and qualify Freight Vendors to improve capabilities and reduce shipping costs.
- Monitor Insurance issues for damaged shipment/work with Service Manager on these.
- High School Graduate required
- AA College Degree preferred and/or 5 years of experience running Order Processing Functions.
- Working knowledge of ERP/MRP System required.
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain processes recommended.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent interpersonal relations and written/oral communication skills to communicate with both internal contacts in the organization and external contacts including; families, vendors and government agencies.
- Well organized, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to gather, interpret and proactively act on data with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to demonstrate and have a good working knowledge of MAS 100 (or ERP systems in general) CRM, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Must have ability and desire to continue to learn and update working knowledge.
- High sense of urgency with ability to work in a fast-paced team environment anticipating and adjusting to challenges.
- Able to follow directions, manage multiple tasks, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner.
- Working knowledge of basic Accounting practices.
- This position spends approximately 80% of the day at a desk working in front of computer.
- Must have good vision for close up computer work (with or without the aid of eye glasses or contact lenses)
- Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.