This position applies knowledge of power test to help customers resolve usage issues with company products. Examples include providing setup and test connectivity help, demoing hardware and software products, and assisting customers with errors or other usage issues and provide Engineer support for power related test equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Support for Chroma equipment and its function in specific industries, such as EV, HEV, Solar Power Conversion, Battery, Energy Storage, Medical safety.
- Interface with operations, service, and engineering teams to address test application issues – time on a test or service bench is required
- Develop documentation including application notes, white papers, FAQ’s, and technical articles
- Engage with manufacturing facility to define and apply new test methodologies using latest system architecture
- Conduct product demos in customer facilities or online
- Strong teamwork and communication skills required
- Has wide discretion in defining and recommending applications strategies to customers for use with company products and services.
- Experience on a test or service bench is required. Knowledge of LabView and experience with automated test software is desirable, but not mandatory.
- BSET or BSEE with emphasis in power desirable, with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Some travel required at least 25% of the time Domestically and Internationally
- Knowledge of PowerPro and/or Captivate software and automated test systems is a plus
- Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, or a Permanent Resident
General office skills and dexterity are required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to BKZadeh@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.