Regional Sales Manager (RSM) builds strong relationships with customers and identifies solutions to their power conversion or safety test requirements. She/he is responsible for keeping the management team informed of strategic planning and performance, as well as, working with cross-functional teams such as inside sales, marketing, order management, and service. The RSM is also responsible for ensuring that any challenges affecting the ability to develop long term relationships between Chroma and its customers in their assigned area are managed to resolution. The position requires excellent people-management skills, high focus on sales targets, ability to communicate at all levels in the organization, and a thorough understanding of Chroma’s products and applications.
- Develop and execute strategic plan for his/her region to ensure sales targets are given every opportunity to be met
- Responsible and accountable for Instrument sales targets as well as identifying Automated Test Equipment solution opportunities (ATE)
- Travel into region on regular basis (25%) to meet with key customers and prospects as well as attend trade shows and networking events
- Perform product demonstrations to customers/prospects while differentiating Chroma products and solutions from competitive offerings
- Working with sales database
- Ability to target, set strategy, and penetrate new key accounts consistently
- Focus on new growth markets and target and key accounts
- Look for ways to improve sales in their region and communicate their ideas to senior management
- Follow-up with customers on quotes and information
- 4 Year College degree (EE degree a plus).
- Prior sales experience with proven track record in achieving and overachieving sales targets.
- Strong level of business acumen, in order to articulate and understand the business requirements from the customer’s perspective as well as Chroma’s internal requirements.
- Power conversion products background a strong plus.
- Must be a professional, detailed orientated, self-motivated, organized, problem solver with high energy.
- Skilled in prospecting, negotiating, and closing sales
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSjobs@chromaUSA.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.