Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. is a leading designer and manufacturer of power testing instruments and systems including programmable AC Power Source and DC Power Supplies, AC Loads and DC Electronic Loads, Digital Power Meters and Automated Testing Systems for applications in LED Lighting, LED Drivers, Aerospace, Defense, Military, Automotive, Medical, Battery, Solar, Marine and Regulatory Testing.
We are looking for a candidate that has enthusiasm, and is interested in growing with the company. This individual will work in both of our warehouses, handling incoming and outgoing freight and shipments, inventory cycle counting, and similar duties. It is a full-time position, with benefits, and 401K, profit sharing. This individual will need to be able to drive our company vehicles and forklifts, and thus, pass a background check prior to employment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Basic shipping/receiving functions including packaging/label generations/form completion/UPS, FedEx, DHL
- Shipping International Shipments
- Basic inventory management functions in the warehouse to control inventory levels
- Pack & Un-pack crates and boxes as required to support shipping & receiving
- Housecleaning skills to maintain safe and organized warehouse inventory
- Working knowledge of computer systems, especially Microsoft Word and Excel & general computer experience
- Work with minimal supervision for processing of both Manufacturing and Service inventories
- Learn new tasks and technologies, especially in the computer automation area
- Maintain organized and accurate files
- Use basic hand tools
- Be versatile and accustomed to working in a fast paced environment
- Learn all product names & acronyms
- Operating a pallet jack and forklift
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Previous working knowledge (1 – 2 years minimum) of warehouse functions including basics of inventory management
- Working skill set with Windows 7 or XP and Microsoft Word and Excel required, along with basic computer skills
- Working knowledge of MAS 200, Starship and World Ship applications
- Good written and verbal communication skills required to deal with Order Processing, Manufacturing, Service and Accounting functions on a daily basis
- Basic math calculations – quickly and accurately
- Ability to lift minimum of 75 lbs
- Capable of standing, walking, bending on a frequent basis
- Forklift certification a plus
- Valid CA driver license
- Reliable transportation
- Must pass reference check
This is a non-supervisory position.
General office skills and dexterity are required. Able to life 75 pounds and perform general physical duties such as moving boxes, shipping, receiving.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume and salary expectations below, or send them to CSSJobs@chromausa.com
Chroma Systems Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, marriage or veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You can find the best online HTML, CSS and JS tools at html-css-js.com: editors, code optimizers and more.