Join the Chroma Team from Mexico at the upcoming Expo Manufactura. You can find us at booth 956.
About the Show:
EXPO MANUFACTURA 2016 is the most important international forum, connecting the influential community in the manufacturing sector featuring: machinery / forming technologies, material alliance, laser application, micro and nano – technologies, robotics, mechatronics, control and instrumentation, quality control systems, precision engineering systems, sustainable manufacturing systems and additive manufacturing.
Strategies in Light and The LED Show 2016
Two of the top lighting shows are co-located again for 2016. Join Chroma Systems Solutions and many other top lighting companies to help achieve some of the following goals at the show:
• Share knowledge, expertise and viewpoints toward effective solutions
• Gain a better understanding of current and future challenges affecting lighting
• See the most comprehensive collection of lighting-related product and service providers on the exhibit floor
• Earn professional development hour credits – Conference attendees can walk away with:
– LUs (Learning Units) for AIA (The American Institute of Architects)
– LEUs (Lighting Education Units) for NCQLP (National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions)
To sustain as a world-class LED Test Solutions enterprise, Chroma has developed instruments, systems and software including LED Simulating Electronic Loads, LED Burn-in Testers, LED Lighting In-line & Light Bar Test Systems and other ATE Solutions. See more on our LED Test Solutions here: LED Test Solutions.
Chroma will have a great team on hand for the Santa Clara show who will demo our LED Light Test Box and other LED Driver testers. We will also have a daily raffle to WIN A DRONE! So stop by booth 510 to see what’s happing with Chroma Systems Solutions in 2016.
Chroma Systems Solutions will once again participate in the exhibition at APEC 2016. Chroma will be in booth 1821. Visit our staff at this local event to see our new 63200A Series High Power DC Electronic load and find information on our full line of Automated Test Systems.
About the Show:
APEC 2016 continues the long-standing tradition of addressing issues of immediate and long-term interest to the practicing power electronics engineer. Outstanding technical content is provided at one of the lowest registration costs of any IEEE conference. The conference will be held at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, Long Beach, CA, March 20-24, 2016. APEC 2016 will provide:
- The best power electronics exposition.
- Professional development courses taught by world-class experts.
- Presentations of peer-reviewed technical papers covering a wide range of topics.
- Time to network and enjoy the company of fellow power electronics professionals in a beautiful setting.
APEC is now considered to be the leading conference for practicing power electronics professionals. The APEC program addresses a broad range of topics in the use, design, manufacture and marketing of all kinds of power electronics equipment. The combination of high quality Professional Education Seminars, a full program of refereed papers and an overflowing Exhibit Hall consistently provides an invaluable education each year. The value of APEC to working power electronics professional is shown by the ever growing number of participants. If you are in the power electronics business, you should make APEC a regular part of your career development.