Milliohm Meter – 16502
- Basic accuracy : 0.05%
- Pulsed test current output mode is used to reduce thermal EMFs affection on milliohm measurement
- DC test current output mode is used to fasten measurement speed for inductive DUT
- Dry-circuit test current output mode (limited Max. 20mV) is used to measure such contact resistances where the maximum open-circuit voltage must be limited to 50mV
- Temperature correction (TC function) regardless of material or temperature
- Useful temperature conversion function for motor/ coil evaluation
- 4 channels R scan with balance check function for fan motor (combined with A165017 option)
- 0.001mΩ~1.9999MΩ wide measurement range with 4½ digits resolution
- Standard RS-232 interface
- Optional GPIB & Handler interface
- Bin-sorting function
- Comparator and pass/fail alarming beeper function
- Large LCD display (240 x 64 dot-matrix)
- Friendly user interface
The Chroma 16502 Milliohm Meter is Chroma’s newest digital Milliohm Meter. 0.001mΩ~1.9999MΩ wide measurement range. DC, Pulsed, and Dry-circuit test current driving modes enable the Chroma 16502 to be properly used in DC resistance measurements for various inductive components (coil, choke, and transformer winding etc.), cable, metallic contact (connector, relay switch etc.), and conductive materials.
Using the available A165014 Temperature Compensation Card with the A165015 PT100 Temperature Probe, resistance values measured at ambient temperature can be corrected by applying a thermal coefficient so that the display shows the corresponding resistance values at any other temperature with the temperature correction function. Temperature increase (Δt) is obtained and displayed by converting resistance measurements and ambient temperature with the convenient temperature conversion function. This function is especially useful for verifying motor windings or coils, where the maximum temperature increase needs to be determined when current is applied.
The Pulsed ± function applications includes power chokes, switch/relay contacts, multi-braided twisted wires, metallic foils or other conductive materials, thermo-sensitive materials (fuse, thermistor sensor) etc. The Dry Circuit function applications include switch/relay contact, thermo-sensitive materials (fuse, thermistor sensors) etc. The DC+ function applications include high inductance DUTs, like primary of transformers (multi-turn) measurements with the Measurement Delay Function to avoid test currents that are not effected by high inductance DUTs during the test period.
Standard RS-232 interface, optional GPIB and Handler interfaces, high speed and stable measurement capabilities enable the Chroma 16502 to be used for both component evaluation on the production line and milliohm measurement for bench-top applications.
|A110236||Rack Mounting Kit|
|A110235||GPIB & Handler Interface|
|A113012||Vacuum Generator for A165018|
|A165013||GPIB & Handler Interface w/ Temp Comp|
|A165014||Temperature Compensation Card|
|A165015||PT100 Temp Probe|
|A165016||Pin Type Leads (φ1.8mm)|
|A165017||4 Channel R Scanner|
|A165018||Test Fixture for SMD Power Choke|
|A165019||Pin Type Leads (taper)|
|A165020||Test Lead 2M, single open|
|A165022||Four Terminal 1M Test Cable|