Power Meters that provide better measurement accuracy across the board.
Chroma’s Digital Power Meters are designed for both single-phase and multiple phase measurements of AC power signals and related parameters common to most electronic products. Instead of traditional analog measurement circuits the 66200 Digital Power Meter uses state-of-the-art DSP digitizing technology. The internal 16 bits analog/digital converters with sampling rates of up to 200KHz provide both high speed and high accuracy measurements which is unprecedented within the industry for this class of power meters current on the market.
- Multi Channel Digital Power Meter
- 15 / 30 / 60 / 150 / 300 / 600 Vrms
1200 Vrms (optional kit)
- 0.005 / 0.02 / 0.05 / 0.2 / 0.5 / 2 / 5 / 20 Arms
- DC, 15Hz~10kHz
- 5 mA / 0.1 mW
- up to 4
- Single Channel Digital Power Meter
- 15/30/60/150/300/600 Vrms/1200 Vrms (optional kit)
- 0.005/0.02/0.05/0.2/0.3/0.5/2/5/20/30 Arms
- DC, 15Hz - 10kHz
- 5 mA / 0.1mW
- 100 Orders, to 6Khz, Softpanel measures up to the 50th harmonic
- Single Phase only or use 3 meters 1 for each phase