Better Accuracy Across the Board
Webinar: How to Achieve Accurate Power Measurements Testing AC Power Signals
This seminar covers the use of power meters, standards, and measurement parameters including Vrms, Vpeak+, Vpeak-, V_harmonic, V_THD, CFV (Crest Factor Voltage), Irms, Ipeak+, Ipeak-, I_harmonic, I_THD, Is (Inrush Current), CFI (Crest Factor Current), W, VA, VAR, PF, Freq_V, Freq_I, Wh, Ah, and º (phase degree) when testing power conversion devices.
- Highest accuracy available
- Complies with IEC 62301/Energy Star power measurement frequency bandwidth > 3kHz (Filter ON) requirement
- Cycle based measurement, 1.5sec smoothing filter, grouping settings are preferable for harmonics measurement requirement in according to IEC 61000-4-7
- Harmonic and total harmonics distortion functions are standard, not extra cost options
- More standard interface features
Power Meters Application Notes
Browse application notes related to Power Meters. Chroma’s application notes provide insight and context to assist test engineers with a particular technology, instrument, or application for their bench-top, R&D, design verification and/or ATE requirements and specifications.