50Hz-100kHz LCR Meter – 11022/11025
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- Transformer test parameters (11025), Turns Ratio, DCR, Mutual Inductance
- 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz, 100kHz test frequencies
- 21ms measurement time (≥100Hz)
- Agilent 4263B LCR Meter commands compatible
- 4 different output resistance modes selectable for non-linear inductor and capacitor measuring
- High resolution in low impedance(0.01mΩ) and high accuracy 0.3% till 100mΩ range
- Adjustable DC bias current up to 200mA (constant 25Ω) (11025)
- 1320 Bias Current Source directly control capability
- 0.01mΩ ~ 99.99MΩ wide measurement range (4 1/2 digits)
- Dual frequency function (11022 option) for automatic production
- BIAS comparator function
- Comparator function and 8/99 bin-sorting function
- Pass/fail judge result for automatic production
- Handler interface trigger edge (rising/falling) programmable
- Test signal level monitor function
- Standard RS-232, GPIB, and Handler I/F
- Open/short zeroing, load correction
- LabView® Driver
The Chroma 11022 and 11025 LCR Meters are passive component testers that can give you the most cost effective alternative equivalent to high priced meters. They are designed for demanding applications in production test, incoming inspection, component design, and evaluation. Programmable test signal level settings are from 10mV to 1V in steps of 10mV, and the VM/IM signal level monitor functions allow you to evaluate your devices at the level you specify. Ten test frequencies of 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz, and 100kHz can be used to evaluate passive components and transformers/LF coils.
Most low cost LCR meters on the market have shortcomings when used for low impedance component evaluation such as large capacitance of electrolytic capacitors and low inductance of coils. As the 11022/11025 are equipped with high resolution (0.01mΩ) in low impedance and high accuracy (0.3%) till 100mΩ range, it can be used to evaluate low impedance components to meet measurement requirements.
The 11025 LCR Meter can also measure DC resistance, turn ratio, and mutual inductance of transformers. It is suitable for pulse transformers or LF coil evaluation. When in use, the equipped transformer test fixture can measure both the primary and the secondary parameters automatically by changing the internal relays on the 11025. There is no need to change the connections required for measuring transformer parameters. Adjustable internal DC bias current source can be up to 200mA (constant 25Ω) which is a standard function, as the right tool for inductance inspection of telecom transformers and small power chokes under DC bias current.
The 11022/11025 LCR Meters provide a powerful combination of features designed to maximize productivity in all testing environments. The measurement speed in the SHORT integration time mode is 21mS (≥100Hz). The handler interface and pin-out are compatible with the 4263B specification. GPIB Interface and IEEE 488 commands are also compatible with 4263B.
In addition, the 11022/11025 have a built in comparator, 8 bin sorting, trigger delay functions, and handler interface trigger functions, which make them easy for system integration, and improve the measurement throughput as well as reliability.
|A110239||4 Terminal SMD Electrolytic Capacitor Test Fixture [11022/11025]|
|A110244||High Capacitance Capacitor Test Fixture [11022/11025]|
|A110245||Ring Core Test Fixture |
|A132574||Test Fixture for SMD Power Choke [11022/11025]|
|A133019||Test Leads [11022/11025]|