PowerPro III runs under the Windows 2000/XP/7 operating environment, providing the test engineer a dedicated test system with easy access to Windows resources.
- Open Architecture Software Platform
- Statistical Report
- On-line Control Function
- Expandable Hardware Support
- Activity Log
- Master/Slave Control Mode
- Support GPIB Instruments & RS232/RS485/CAN Bus Interface
- User Editable Test Library
- User Editable Test Programs
- User Editable Reports
- User Authority Control & Release Control
- Support Bar-Code Reader
- Support Shop-floor Control
- Remote Monitoring Via Internet
- Test Command Optimizer Helps to Improve Test Speed
- Capable to Test PCB Level to Complete for Any UPS Applications
- Comprehensive Hardware Modules Provide High Accuracy & Repetitive Measurements
ATS Chroma 8000 Software Platform
PowerPro III includes extended reporting capabilities, statistic and management functions, various test document generation and system administration. The unique report wizard and generator provide the total solution for any documentation requirement. It allows users to integrate different types of presentations, like tabular test data, DSO waveform and correlation charts in M/S Word format. Users may also edit and store report formats for future use, thus saving time creating test reports. The Statistic function provides off the shelf statistical reporting tools. All the test conditions defined in the test program as well as the test readings can be stored and analyzed by the statistic report function. The report and raw data may be printed out or stored in a file.
Battery Pack Test: Chroma provides two software modules that integrate a DC power supply and an electronic load for battery pack testing. The first one is the Battery Charge/ Discharge Testing Software that can program the test sequence, loop and stop conditions. The measured voltage/current/electricity will be recorded in a file for future analysis. The second software is the Dynamic Current waveform Simulation Software. It can read the Excel file that is recording the real discharge current waveform from battery, and instruct the electronic load to sink the same current. This is used to simulate real world applications and evaluate the battery pack in the lab. Dynamic Current Waveform Simulator Software Battery Charge/Discharge Testing Software.