Low Power Programmable AC Source – 61600
- 500VA (61601)
- 1000VA (61602)
- 1500VA (61603)
- 2000VA (61604)
- 4000VA (61605)
- Voltage range: 0-150V/0-300V/Auto
- High voltage capability: up to 600V via A615003
- Frequency: 15Hz – 1000Hz
- Compact size and weight attributable to advance PWM technology
- Built-in PFC, provide input power factor over 0.98 (full load)
- AC+DC output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
- Programmable voltage, current limit
- One-key recall for 9 different voltage and frequency
- Low output impedance for testing IEC 61000-3-2 ( 61605 )
- Comprehensive measurement capability, V, Irms, Ipk, Inrush, P, Q, S, PF, CF of current and etc.
- High output current crest factor, ideal for inrush current testing
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control
- TTL signal which indicates ON/OFF
- Analog programming interface
- 3 units combined to 3-phase power output
- Easy-use software for operation and ON/OFF test
- Standard GPIB and RS-232C interfaces
- Optional USB and Ethernet interfaces
- Full protection: OP,OC,OV and OT protection
Chroma Programmable AC Power Source 61600 series delivers pure, instrument grade AC power at very low cost. The 61600 series supplies output voltage from 0 to 300VAC, and frequencies from 15 to 1000Hz. It is suitable for commercial, avionics, and military applications from bench-top testing to mass production.
Slew Rate of Voltage & Frequency
The Chroma Programmable AC Power Source 61600 Series use DSP technology for programming voltage waveforms. Users can change the voltage or frequency in only one step, or they can set the slew rate to get a gradual increase or decrease of voltage and frequency. This can help users to easily test the power input range (for example, 90V-264V/47Hz-63Hz) of their products.
One-Key Recall Mode
The Chroma Programmable AC Power Source 61600 Series allows users to save 9 voltage and frequency combinations. Users can recall these values by pressing the “1” to “9” keys on the control panel. This can help testers or manufacture operators easily change the voltage or frequency for a variety of fixed test conditions.
The Chroma Programmable AC Power Source 61600 Series has a built in 16-bit precision measurement circuit and firmware utilities to measure RMS voltage, RMS current, true power, power factor, peak repetitive current, inrush current, current crest factor, VA (apparent power), and VAR
(reactive power). These comprehensive measurements make the Chroma Programmable AC Power Source 61600 Series not only a power source
but also a highly capable power meter.
High Output Current Crest Factor & Turn On/Off Phase Angle Control
The Chroma Programmable AC Power Source 61600 Series is capable of providing high output current crest factors (Max. 6). It delivers sufficient transient power that is required for testing most rectified input type power circuits. The programmable on/off phase angle control makes the 61600 series AC source ideal for inrush current test.
|61601||Programmable AC Source 0~300V, 15~1kHz / 500VA, 1ø|
|61602||Programmable AC Source 0~300V, 15~1kHz / 1KVA, 1ø|
|61603||Programmable AC Source 0~300V, 15~1kHz / 1.5KVA, 1ø|
|61604||Programmable AC Source 0~300V, 15~1kHz / 2KVA, 1ø|
|61605||Programmable AC Source 0~300V, 15~1kHz / 4KVA, 1ø|
|7887||USB-to-RS232 Adapter Kit [63200/61×00/6×00]|
|A615002||LAN and USB Remote Interface [61500/61600/61700]|
|A615003||Boost Transformer (600Vac/max.1.8KVA) [61500/61600]|
|A610004||Universal Socket Center (1 phase<13A)|
|A615008||DC Noise Filter (max.16A) [61500/61600/61700]|
|10656||SoftPanel KIT [61500/61600/6151x/6161x]|
|8189||Sync Cable Assy [61500/61600]|
61600 Series Softpanel
Chroma’s 61600 Softpanel is a graphical user interface that provides extraordinary capabilities and convenience by delivering control of the unit remotely. The Softpanel is designed to offer users control of the AC source by applying user friendly graphical interfaces configured in instrument like settings.
This interface also provides Auto Run function with 100 sets voltage / frequency change for multiple loop tests (time scale by seconds). It can also adjust settings like Loop and Count for repeated long-term testing. Another useful function is the Report Generator that automatically records user selected parameters, sampling rates and recording times.
See more about our software
3-Phase Programmable AC Source – 61700
Power: 1500VA, 3Ø; 3000VA, 3Ø; 4500VA, 3Ø; 6000VA, 3Ø; 12000VA, 3Ø
High Power Programmable AC Source – 61610
Power Rating: 12KVA, 18KVA
Low Power Programmable AC Power Source with Transients – 61500
Power: 500VA, 1500VA, 2000VA, 4000VA
Regenerative Grid Simulator – 61800
Power rating: 30kVA, 45kVA, 60kVA, and 105kVA