New Release: 30kVA Regenerative Grid Simulator
Packed with advanced features to satisfy regulation testing to standards such as IEEE 1547, IEC 61000-3-15, IEC 62116 ensuring proper and safe operation of on-grid products.
We just released a new addition to our 61800 series of Regenerative Grid Simulators. The 61830 is a full 4 quadrant, fully regenerative, 30kVA AC power source with advanced features satisfying rigorous regulatory standards testing as well as design and verification testing throughout the product development cycle. Designed to simulate grid characteristics, the 61800 is ideal for testing PV inverter, on-line UPS, Smart Grid, Vehicle to Grid (V2G) and Energy Storage System (ESS) applications as well as common electrical product testing such as home appliances and industrial electronics requiring a programmable input source.
- Chroma’s standard output voltage of 330V L-N as compared to 300V L-N found in the market (0-300V L-N range does not sufficiently cover a +10% variation for 480V L-L applications)
- Optional 0-400V L-N / 0-692V L-L opt. that does not require a transformer
- Maximum power delivered down to 200VAC L-N which provides a wider output power range
- Better front panel display with a real time waveform viewer
YouTube: Regenerative Grid Simulator 61800
This video describes the 61800 series and it’s applications.
APEC focuses on the practical and applied aspects of the power electronics business. This is not just a designer’s conference; APEC has something of interest for anyone involved in power electronics:
- Equipment OEMs that use power supplies and dc-dc converters in their equipment
- Designers of power supplies, dc-dc converters, motor drives, uninterruptible power supplies, inverters and any other power electronic circuits, equipment and systems
- Manufacturers and suppliers of components and assemblies used in power electronics
- Manufacturing, quality and test engineers involved with power electronics equipment
- Marketing, sales and anyone involved in the business of power electronics
- Compliance engineers testing and qualifying power electronics equipment or equipment that uses power electronics
Come visit Chroma Systems Solutions, Inc. at booth 722!
The IEEE Product Safety Engineering Society hosts a premier symposium annually on all relevant topics for workers and innovators in the product safety area. Join us in San Jose for ISPCE 2017 for three days of technical sessions and exhibits.
Visit with Chroma Systems Solutions in booth #1!
EMC Fest 2017 will be focused on developing a Personal EMC Troubleshooting Kit and using it to perform Key Pre-Compliance Tests that will meet today’s challenges of tight engineering budgets. A review of EMC Basics and Product Design Fundamentals will keep the “Focus of EMC” at the forefront of your designs.
Stop by to see Jonathan McCallie at Chroma table during the show. Chroma will be showcasing the 63200A series high power electronic loads with ultra-high density power (6kW@4U), 150V, 600V and 1200V voltage ranges, 2kW to 24kW power levels and high current measurement accuracy (0.04%+0.04% of range).
ITEC is aimed at helping the industry in the transition from conventional vehicles to advanced electrified vehicles. The Conference is focused on components, systems, standards, and grid interface technologies, related to efficient power conversion for all types of electrified transportation including electric vehicles, hybrid electric vehicles, and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (EVs, HEVs, and PHEVs) as well as heavy-duty, rail, and off-road vehicles, airplanes and ships.