Chroma’s engineering department delivers cost-effective architecture and software platforms designed to fit our customers’ diverse power conversion and electrical safety test requirements focused on maximizing efficiency with greater output and improving the validation processes.
Our engineering capabilities provide for the design, development, and delivery of turnkey automated test systems as well as fixtures for power conversion and electrical safety test applications. We also provide modification and update of existing test systems.
Chroma specializes in power conversion testing and characterization, delivering automated solutions to many industries.
- Switching Power Supply
- PC Power Supply
- Telecom Power Supply
- Programmable Charge/Discharge
- Regenerative Battery Pack
- Secondary Battery Module and Pack
Medical / Safety
- Medical Device – IEC60601-1, IEC 60601-2-49 (Multifunctional Patient Monitoring Equipment)
- Electrical Equipment Safety and Function Test
EV / EVSE
- EV Charging
- DC–DC Converter
- HEV Controller/DC-DC
- Motor Driver
LED / Lighting
- LED Power Driver
- High Speed LED Bulb or Tube In-line
- LCD Inverter/Ballast
- PV Inverter