Whatever your Rocket, Partner your Launch with Chroma
For over 30 years, Chroma has delivered a sustainable advantage to world leading NI Alliance Partners, test labs, prime contractors and commercial manufacturers. Since providing the widest selection of high precision test instrumentation is what we do, you can be sure we will deliver fast, accurate test equipment for you and your customers. Whether you’re building systems for characterization and design validation, vendor qualification and incoming inspection, depot repair and failure analysis, reduction in test cost, increased high volume throughput, or all of the above, Chroma has the instrumentation to meet your needs.
- Widest Selection of High Precision Test Instrumentation with available LabVIEW Drivers
- Highly Customizable Configurations & UUT Interfaces
- Extensive Communications Support: CAN, LAN/ Ethernet, I2C, PMbus, USB, GPIB, Serial, etc.
- Individual Instrumentation Display Panels and Controls to Simplify Debugging
- Supports Complex Inter-Instrument Triggering
- Optimized for High Throughput Testing
- Dynamically Configurable for R&D Engineering & Design Validation
With global operations and worldwide support, our test instrumentation is designed to serve today’s technologies and tomorrows innovations. From defense and aerospace to commercial electronics to renewable energies, Chroma helps electronic manufacturers validate designs to ensure the utmost quality and safety of their products.
Major instrument product families include:
- Programmable AC Power Sources
- Programmable DC Power Supplies
- Electronic Loads
- Power Meters
- Dielectric/Hipot and Wound Component Testers
- LCR Meters
- Data Loggers / TEC controllers
Our 30 years of experience in test and measurement instrumentation is trusted by integrators, manufacturers and test labs worldwide.
See us at: NI WEEK – Booth 218
- Austin Convention Center
- August 3-6, 2015
- Be sure and visit us at Booth 218 for personalized information on how we can help with your applications.