Product Focus: 63472 High Slew Rate DC Electronic Load
- Designed for VRM’s, embedded VRD’s and Power Pod testing
- Static Loading – Power rating: 200W / Voltage range: 0-2V / Current range: 150A
- Dynamic Loading – Current range: 150A
- Slew rate: Up to 1000A/µs
- Dynamic Freq: Up to 1MHz
As a result of the exploding increase in CPU complexity according to Moore’s Law, all modern processors require a low voltage with high instantaneous current power source. Voltage Regulator Modules, along with embedded solutions, are the only way to correctly supply these currents. A need to simulate this low voltage, high current with fast di/dt loading has become more important than ever. Every main board design using a VRM, Intel ItaniumTM power pod or an embedded regulator (VRD) will need processor voltage supply performance qualification.
Integrating Intel’s latest high di/dt test technology with years of experience in the design and manufacture of highly accurate, precision DC load and measurement instrumentation, the Chroma 63472 electronic load is your total solution for qualifying all main board Intel® processor power performance requirements.
- More on this DC Electronic Load