Power Pro III Training
The PowerPro III onsite training activity prepares you to fully understand our software and its features. After completing this training, you can run tests, generate production or engineering reports, and analyze data with our statistics suite. The hands-on format of the training enables you to apply the skills learned towards your application.
- Experience with the DUT products to be tested
- General understanding of power instrumentation and concepts
Products used during the training:
- Latest version of PowerPro III software
- C8000 test system Customer’s unit under test (UUT)
- PowerPro III and instrument’s users manuals
After attending the training you will be able to:
- Run predefined test programs and have a basic understanding as to how they are developed
- Create professional-looking reports using our report wizard or report generator
- Understand the fundamentals and limitations of our software
- Use the powerful statistics function to analyze and generate reports for quality and manufacturing departments
- Control instruments through online control’s graphical interface
For more information or to schedule your training call us at (949) 600-6400, or send us a message.