Most Popular Support FAQs
Chroma’s FAQs database is filled with common questions regarding our power test instruments & it’s a great resource for finding answers quickly. If you can’t find the answer we make it easy for you to submit your own questions & receive a response from our support team. Below is a list of our most popular FAQs to date.
- How well are current and voltage measurements synchronized (are there any time delays) and how does this change under different operating modes (current, voltage, or power regulation)?
- What are the Input Voltage configurations for Chroma AC Sources?
- What is the maximum DC output voltage Chroma has available in our Family of DC Power Supplies?
- What Chroma AC Sources can be used to simulate the Transients defined in IEC standard’s 61000-4-11 etc.?
- When regulating voltage, is the measured voltage read the actual voltage, or is it the initial desired voltage?
Visit our FAQs page, browse our FAQs or submit your own today!